Abarth 1500's summary:
- Doors: The car Abarth 1500 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Abarth 1500 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car 1500 Coupe Biposto (1952) have 870 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Abarth 1500.
The heaviest car in a production line of Abarth 1500, is the model 1500 Coupe Biposto (1952)
- its weight 870 kg.
The smallest model is 1500 Coupe Biposto (1952) which length makes 4520 millimeters.
The longest Abarth 1500 is the model 1500 Coupe Biposto (1952), which length - the 4520 millimeters.
- Abarth 1500 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1480 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Abarth 1500 makes 180 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 1500 Coupe Biposto (1952).
- The car Abarth 1500 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Abarth 1500 Modifications (1)