Abarth 207's summary:
- Doors: The car Abarth 207 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Abarth 207 was issued with the following types of a body: convertible (cabriolet).
The car 207 A Corsa Boano Spider (1955) have 870 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Abarth 207.
The heaviest car in a production line of Abarth 207, is the model 207 A Corsa Boano Spider (1955)
- its weight 870 kg.
The smallest model is 207 A Corsa Boano Spider (1955) which length makes 3630 millimeters.
The longest Abarth 207 is the model 207 A Corsa Boano Spider (1955), which length - the 3630 millimeters.
- Abarth 207 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1270 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Abarth 207 makes 175 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 207 A Corsa Boano Spider (1955).
- The car Abarth 207 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Abarth 207 Modifications (1)