Abarth 210's summary:
- Doors: The car Abarth 210 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Abarth 210 was issued with the following types of a body: roadster.
The car 210 A Spider Boano (1955) have 410 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Abarth 210.
The heaviest car in a production line of Abarth 210, is the model 210 A Spider Boano (1955)
- its weight 410 kg.
The smallest model is 210 A Spider Boano (1955) which length makes 3670 millimeters.
The longest Abarth 210 is the model 210 A Spider Boano (1955), which length - the 3670 millimeters.
- Abarth 210 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 633 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Abarth 210 makes 140 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 210 A Spider Boano (1955).
- The car Abarth 210 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Abarth 210 Modifications (1)