Abarth 800's summary:
- Doors: The car Abarth 800 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Abarth 800 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car 800 Scorpione Coupe Allemano (1960) have 560 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Abarth 800.
The heaviest car in a production line of Abarth 800, is the model 800 Record Monza Coupe Zagato (1960)
- its weight 570 kg.
The smallest model is 800 Record Monza Coupe Zagato (1960) which length makes 3470 millimeters.
The longest Abarth 800 is the model 800 Scorpione Coupe Allemano (1960), which length - the 3590 millimeters.
- Abarth 800 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 785 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Abarth 800 makes 160 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 800 Record Monza Coupe Zagato (1960).
- The car Abarth 800 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Abarth 800 Modifications (2)