AC 16's summary:
- Doors: The car AC 16 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 2, 4 and 6-seat salon.
- AC 16 was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe), fixed-head coupe.
The car 16/60 SWB (1937) have 1016 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of AC 16.
The heaviest car in a production line of AC 16, is the model 16/60 (1937)
- its weight 1245 kg.
The smallest model is 16 (1922) which length makes 3658 millimeters.
The longest AC 16 is the model 16/60 LWB (1937), which length - the 4559 millimeters.
- AC 16 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1991 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the AC 16 makes 153 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 16/90 (1938).
- The car AC 16 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
AC 16 Modifications (8)