AC 2-Litre's summary:
- Doors: The car AC 2-Litre was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- AC 2-Litre was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car 2-Litre (1947) have 1320 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of AC 2-Litre.
The heaviest car in a production line of AC 2-Litre, is the model 2-Litre (1950)
- its weight 1326 kg.
The smallest model is 2-Litre (1947) which length makes 4674 millimeters.
The longest AC 2-Litre is the model 2-Litre (1958), which length - the 4680 millimeters.
- AC 2-Litre was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1991 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the AC 2-Litre makes 135 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 2-Litre (1947).
- The car AC 2-Litre is equipped with only a manual transmission.
AC 2-Litre Modifications (8)