Alfa Romeo RL's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car Alfa Romeo RL - 4 and 2-door cars.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Alfa Romeo RL was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car RL Super Sport Zagato (1926) have 1550 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Alfa Romeo RL.
The heaviest car in a production line of Alfa Romeo RL, is the model RL Super Sport Castagna (1925)
- its weight 1600 kg.
The smallest model is RL Super Sport Castagna (1925) which length makes 4450 millimeters.
The longest Alfa Romeo RL is the model RL Super Sport Zagato (1926), which length - the 4630 millimeters.
- Alfa Romeo RL was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2994 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Alfa Romeo RL makes 150 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named RL Super Sport Zagato (1926).
- The car Alfa Romeo RL is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Alfa Romeo RL Modifications (2)