Alvis TA21's summary:
- Doors: The car Alvis TA21 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Alvis TA21 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car TA 21 (1951) have 1448 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Alvis TA21.
The heaviest car in a production line of Alvis TA21, is the model TA 21 (1954)
- its weight 1448 kg.
The smallest model is TA 21 (1951) which length makes 4630 millimeters.
The longest Alvis TA21 is the model TA 21 (1954), which length - the 4630 millimeters.
- Alvis TA21 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2993 cubic centimeters.
- The car Alvis TA21 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Alvis TA21 Modifications (3)