Alvis TD's summary:
- Doors: The car Alvis TD was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Alvis TD was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car TD 21 (1958) have 1511 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Alvis TD.
The heaviest car in a production line of Alvis TD, is the model TD 21 Series II (1963)
- its weight 1565 kg.
The smallest model is TD 21 (1958) which length makes 4788 millimeters.
The longest Alvis TD is the model TD 21 Series II (1963), which length - the 4788 millimeters.
- Alvis TD was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2993 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Alvis TD makes 169 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named TD 21 (1958).
- The car Alvis TD is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Alvis TD Modifications (2)