Alvis TD21's summary:
- Doors: The car Alvis TD21 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Alvis TD21 was issued with the following types of a body: coupe.
The car TD 21 (1959) have 1425 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Alvis TD21.
The heaviest car in a production line of Alvis TD21, is the model TD 21 Automatic (1959)
- its weight 1425 kg.
The smallest model is TD 21 (1959) which length makes 4790 millimeters.
The longest Alvis TD21 is the model TD 21 Automatic (1959), which length - the 4790 millimeters.
- Alvis TD21 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2993 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Alvis TD21 makes 169 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: TD 21 (1959) and TD 21 Automatic (1959).
- The car Alvis TD21 is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and automatic.
Alvis TD21 Modifications (2)