Audi 60's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car Audi 60 - 2 and 3-door cars.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Audi 60 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), station wagon (estate, combi).
The car 60 (1972) have 960 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Audi 60.
The heaviest car in a production line of Audi 60, is the model 60 Variant (1972)
- its weight 1040 kg.
The smallest model is 60 (1972) which length makes 4380 millimeters.
The longest Audi 60 is the model 60 Variant (1972), which length - the 4380 millimeters.
- Audi 60 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1496 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Audi 60 makes 144 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 60 (1972).
- The car Audi 60 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Audi 60 Modifications (3)