Audi 75's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car Audi 75 - 2 and 3-door cars.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Audi 75 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), station wagon (estate, combi).
The car 75 L (1972) have 980 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Audi 75.
The heaviest car in a production line of Audi 75, is the model 75 L Variant (1972)
- its weight 1040 kg.
The smallest model is 75 L (1972) which length makes 4380 millimeters.
The longest Audi 75 is the model 75 L Variant (1972), which length - the 4380 millimeters.
- Audi 75 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1696 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Audi 75 makes 150 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 75 L (1972).
- The car Audi 75 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Audi 75 Modifications (2)