Audi RS2's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car Audi RS2 - 5 and 4-door cars.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 4-seat salon.
- Audi RS2 was issued with the following types of a body: station wagon (estate, combi).
The car RS2 (1994) have 1595 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Audi RS2.
The heaviest car in a production line of Audi RS2, is the model RS2 (1996)
- its weight 1595 kg.
The smallest model is RS2 (1994) which length makes 4496 millimeters.
The longest Audi RS2 is the model RS2 (1996), which length - the 4520 millimeters.
- Audi RS2 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2226 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Audi RS2 makes 262 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named RS2 (1994).
- The car Audi RS2 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Audi RS2 Modifications (3)