Audi S2's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car Audi S2 - 2 and 5-door cars.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 2+2 and 5-seat salon.
- Audi S2 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe, station wagon (estate, combi).
The car S2 (1991) have 1420 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Audi S2.
The heaviest car in a production line of Audi S2, is the model S2 Estate (1995)
- its weight 1560 kg.
The smallest model is S2 (1991) which length makes 4401 millimeters.
The longest Audi S2 is the model S2 Estate (1995), which length - the 4509 millimeters.
- Audi S2 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2226 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Audi S2 makes 248 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: S2 (1991) and S2 (1995).
- The car Audi S2 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Audi S2 Modifications (4)