Austin A125's summary:
- Doors: The car Austin A125 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 7-seat salon.
- Austin A125 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), limousine.
The car A125 (1947) have 2000 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Austin A125.
The heaviest car in a production line of Austin A125, is the model A125 Limousine (1947)
- its weight 2060 kg.
The smallest model is A125 (1947) which length makes 4877 millimeters.
The longest Austin A125 is the model A125 Limousine (1947), which length - the 5194 millimeters.
- Austin A125 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3990 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Austin A125 makes 132 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named A125 (1947).
- The car Austin A125 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Austin A125 Modifications (2)