Austin A35's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car Austin A35 - 2 and 4-door cars.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Austin A35 was issued with the following types of a body: station wagon (estate, combi).
The car A35 (1957) have 690 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Austin A35.
The heaviest car in a production line of Austin A35, is the model A35 Countryman (1956)
- its weight 749 kg.
The smallest model is A35 (1957) which length makes 3470 millimeters.
The longest Austin A35 is the model A35 (1959), which length - the 3510 millimeters.
- Austin A35 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 948 cubic centimeters.
- The car Austin A35 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Austin A35 Modifications (4)