Austin Seven's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car Austin Seven - 2 and 3-door cars.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 4 seats.
- Austin Seven was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), station wagon (estate, combi).
The car Seven (1961) have 604 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Austin Seven.
The heaviest car in a production line of Austin Seven, is the model Seven Countryman (1961)
- its weight 673 kg.
The smallest model is Seven (1961) which length makes 3054 millimeters.
The longest Austin Seven is the model Seven Countryman (1961), which length - the 3299 millimeters.
- Austin Seven was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 848 cubic centimeters.
- The car Austin Seven is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Austin Seven Modifications (2)