Bentley S1's summary:
- Doors: The car Bentley S1 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Bentley S1 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), limousine.
The car S1 (1956) have 1725 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Bentley S1.
The heaviest car in a production line of Bentley S1, is the model S1 Continental (1955)
- its weight 1880 kg.
The smallest model is S1 Continental (1955) which length makes 5334 millimeters.
The longest Bentley S1 is the model S1 (1958), which length - the 5390 millimeters.
- Bentley S1 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 4887 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Bentley S1 makes 192 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named S1 Continental (1955).
- The car Bentley S1 is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Bentley S1 Modifications (5)