Bentley Speed's summary:
- Doors: The car Bentley Speed was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Bentley Speed was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Speed 6 (1926) have 2134 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Bentley Speed.
The heaviest car in a production line of Bentley Speed, is the model Speed 6 (1926)
- its weight 2134 kg.
The smallest model is Speed 6 (1926) which length makes 4420 millimeters.
The longest Bentley Speed is the model Speed 6 (1926), which length - the 4420 millimeters.
- Bentley Speed was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 6597 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Bentley Speed makes 135 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Speed 6 (1926).
- The car Bentley Speed is equipped with only a transmission.
Bentley Speed Modifications (1)