Bentley State's summary:
- Doors: The car Bentley State was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 7 seats.
- Bentley State was issued with the following types of a body: limousine.
The car State Limousine (2002) have 3390 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Bentley State.
The heaviest car in a production line of Bentley State, is the model State Limousine (2002)
- its weight 3390 kg.
The smallest model is State Limousine (2002) which length makes 6220 millimeters.
The longest Bentley State is the model State Limousine (2002), which length - the 6220 millimeters.
- Bentley State was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 6750 cubic centimeters.
- The car Bentley State is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Bentley State Modifications (1)