Bertone Blitz's summary:
- Doors: The car Bertone Blitz was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Bertone Blitz was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car Blitz (1992) have 650 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Bertone Blitz.
The heaviest car in a production line of Bertone Blitz, is the model Blitz (1992)
- its weight 650 kg.
The smallest model is Blitz (1992) which length makes 3245 millimeters.
The longest Bertone Blitz is the model Blitz (1992), which length - the 3245 millimeters.
- Bertone Blitz was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 0 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Bertone Blitz makes 129 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Blitz (1992).
- The car Bertone Blitz is equipped with only a None transmission.
Bertone Blitz Modifications (1)