BMW 1600's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car BMW 1600 - 2 and 3-door cars.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 2+2-seat salon.
- BMW 1600 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), fixed-head coupe, station wagon (estate, combi).
The car 1600 GT Frua (1967) have 890 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of BMW 1600.
The heaviest car in a production line of BMW 1600, is the model 1600 Touring (1972)
- its weight 1030 kg.
The smallest model is 1600 GT Frua (1967) which length makes 4051 millimeters.
The longest BMW 1600 is the model 1602 (1966), which length - the 4230 millimeters.
- BMW 1600 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1574 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the BMW 1600 makes 190 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 1600 GT Frua (1967).
- The car BMW 1600 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
BMW 1600 Modifications (4)