BMW 2000's summary:
- Doors: There are 3 types of a body of the car BMW 2000 - 4, 2 and 3-door cars.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 2+2-seat salon.
- BMW 2000 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), fixed-head coupe, station wagon (estate, combi).
The car 2002 (1968) have 940 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of BMW 2000.
The heaviest car in a production line of BMW 2000, is the model 2000 C (1965)
- its weight 1200 kg.
The smallest model is 2002 Touring (1968) which length makes 4090 millimeters.
The longest BMW 2000 is the model 2000 ti Coupe (1968), which length - the 4559 millimeters.
- BMW 2000 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1991 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the BMW 2000 makes 209 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 2002 Turbo (1973).
- The car BMW 2000 is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and automatic.
BMW 2000 Modifications (12)