BMW 3000's summary:
- Doors: The car BMW 3000 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- BMW 3000 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The smallest model is 3000 GT Frua (1967) which length makes 4600 millimeters.
The longest BMW 3000 is the model 3000 GT Frua (1967), which length - the 4600 millimeters.
- BMW 3000 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2982 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the BMW 3000 makes 195 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 3000 GT Frua (1967).
- The car BMW 3000 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
BMW 3000 Modifications (1)