BMW 3200's summary:
- Doors: The car BMW 3200 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- BMW 3200 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car 3200 CS Coupe (1962) have 1500 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of BMW 3200.
The heaviest car in a production line of BMW 3200, is the model 3200 CS Coupe (1962)
- its weight 1500 kg.
The smallest model is 3200 CS Coupe (1962) which length makes 4380 millimeters.
The longest BMW 3200 is the model 3200 CS Coupe (1962), which length - the 4380 millimeters.
- BMW 3200 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3169 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the BMW 3200 makes 200 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 3200 CS Coupe (1962).
- The car BMW 3200 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
BMW 3200 Modifications (1)