BMW Six's summary:
- Doors: The car BMW Six was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- BMW Six was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Six (1954) have 1270 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of BMW Six.
The heaviest car in a production line of BMW Six, is the model Six (1954)
- its weight 1270 kg.
The smallest model is Six (1954) which length makes 4801 millimeters.
The longest BMW Six is the model Six (1954), which length - the 4801 millimeters.
- BMW Six was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1971 cubic centimeters.
- The car BMW Six is equipped with only a manual transmission.
BMW Six Modifications (1)
BMW Six (1954)