Bricklin SV's summary:
- Doors: The car Bricklin SV was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2+2 seats.
- Bricklin SV was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car SV-1 (1975) have 1574 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Bricklin SV.
The heaviest car in a production line of Bricklin SV, is the model SV-1 (1975)
- its weight 1574 kg.
The smallest model is SV-1 (1975) which length makes 4536 millimeters.
The longest Bricklin SV is the model SV-1 (1975), which length - the 4536 millimeters.
- Bricklin SV was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 5766 cubic centimeters.
- The car Bricklin SV is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Bricklin SV Modifications (1)
Bricklin SV-1 (1975)