Bristol 404's summary:
- Doors: The car Bristol 404 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Bristol 404 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car 404 (1953) have 1039 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Bristol 404.
The heaviest car in a production line of Bristol 404, is the model 404 (1953)
- its weight 1040 kg.
The smallest model is 404 (1953) which length makes 3994 millimeters.
The longest Bristol 404 is the model 404 (1953), which length - the 4350 millimeters.
- Bristol 404 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1971 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Bristol 404 makes 177 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: 404 (1953) and 404 (1953).
- The car Bristol 404 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Bristol 404 Modifications (2)