Bristol 405's summary:
- Doors: The car Bristol 405 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Bristol 405 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car 405 (1954) have 1230 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Bristol 405.
The heaviest car in a production line of Bristol 405, is the model 405 (1958)
- its weight 1242 kg.
The smallest model is 405 (1954) which length makes 4810 millimeters.
The longest Bristol 405 is the model 405 (1958), which length - the 4820 millimeters.
- Bristol 405 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1971 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Bristol 405 makes 169 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 405 (1954).
- The car Bristol 405 is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and manual with overdrive.
Bristol 405 Modifications (5)