Bugatti EB112's summary:
- Doors: The car Bugatti EB112 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 4-seat salon.
- Bugatti EB112 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car EB112 6.0 V12 (1993) have 1700 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Bugatti EB112.
The heaviest car in a production line of Bugatti EB112, is the model EB112 (1993)
- its weight 1750 kg.
The smallest model is EB112 (1993) which length makes 5070 millimeters.
The longest Bugatti EB112 is the model EB112 6.0 V12 (1993), which length - the 5070 millimeters.
- Bugatti EB112 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 5995 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Bugatti EB112 makes 300 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named EB112 6.0 V12 (1993).
- The car Bugatti EB112 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Bugatti EB112 Modifications (2)