CG 1200's summary:
- Doors: The car CG 1200 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- CG 1200 was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe), fixed-head coupe.
The car 1200 S Convertible (1972) have 660 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of CG 1200.
The heaviest car in a production line of CG 1200, is the model 1200 S Coupe (1972)
- its weight 660 kg.
The smallest model is 1200 S Convertible (1972) which length makes 4020 millimeters.
The longest CG 1200 is the model 1200 S Coupe (1972), which length - the 4020 millimeters.
- CG 1200 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1204 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the CG 1200 makes 188 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: 1200 S Convertible (1972) and 1200 S Coupe (1972).
- The car CG 1200 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
CG 1200 Modifications (2)