Chrysler 180's summary:
- Doors: The car Chrysler 180 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Chrysler 180 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car 180 (1973) have 1095 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Chrysler 180.
The heaviest car in a production line of Chrysler 180, is the model 180 Automatic (1973)
- its weight 1110 kg.
The smallest model is 180 (1973) which length makes 4527 millimeters.
The longest Chrysler 180 is the model 180 Automatic (1973), which length - the 4527 millimeters.
- Chrysler 180 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1812 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Chrysler 180 makes 170 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 180 (1973).
- The car Chrysler 180 is equipped with 2 types of transmission - manual and automatic.
Chrysler 180 Modifications (2)