Chrysler LHS's summary:
- Doors: The car Chrysler LHS was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 6-seat salon.
- Chrysler LHS was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), convertible (cabriolet).
The car LHS 3.5i V6 24V (218 HP) (1997) have 1610 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Chrysler LHS.
The heaviest car in a production line of Chrysler LHS, is the model LHS (2001)
- its weight 1632 kg.
The smallest model is LHS (1996) which length makes 5268 millimeters.
The longest Chrysler LHS is the model LHS (2005), which length - the 5290 millimeters.
- Chrysler LHS was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 3518 cubic centimeters.
- The car Chrysler LHS is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Chrysler LHS Modifications (9)