Chrysler VIP's summary:
- Doors: The car Chrysler VIP was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Chrysler VIP was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car VIP (1971) have 1513 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Chrysler VIP.
The heaviest car in a production line of Chrysler VIP, is the model VIP (1971)
- its weight 1513 kg.
The smallest model is VIP (1971) which length makes 4985 millimeters.
The longest Chrysler VIP is the model VIP (1971), which length - the 4985 millimeters.
- Chrysler VIP was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 5210 cubic centimeters.
- The car Chrysler VIP is equipped with only a automatic transmission.
Chrysler VIP Modifications (1)
Chrysler VIP (1971)