Citroen 10 hp's summary:
- Doors: The car Citroen 10 hp was made only in option with 3 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 4 seats.
- Citroen 10 hp was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car 10 hp Type A Open Tourer (1919) have 810 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Citroen 10 hp.
The heaviest car in a production line of Citroen 10 hp, is the model 10 hp Type A Open Tourer (1919)
- its weight 810 kg.
The smallest model is 10 hp Type A Open Tourer (1919) which length makes 3680 millimeters.
The longest Citroen 10 hp is the model 10 hp Type A Open Tourer (1919), which length - the 3680 millimeters.
- Citroen 10 hp was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1327 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Citroen 10 hp makes 65 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 10 hp Type A Open Tourer (1919).
- The car Citroen 10 hp is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Citroen 10 hp Modifications (1)
Top Citro_25c3_25abn models