Citroen G's summary:
- Doors: There are 2 types of a body of the car Citroen G - 4 and 5-door cars.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Citroen G was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon), station wagon (estate, combi).
The car G Special (1980) have 925 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Citroen G.
The heaviest car in a production line of Citroen G, is the model G Special Break (1980)
- its weight 935 kg.
The smallest model is G Special (1980) which length makes 4120 millimeters.
The longest Citroen G is the model G Special Break (1980), which length - the 4120 millimeters.
- Citroen G was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1129 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Citroen G makes 149 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named G Special (1980).
- The car Citroen G is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Citroen G Modifications (2)
Top Citro_25c3_25abn models