Citroen Six's summary:
- Doors: The car Citroen Six was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Citroen Six was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Six (1939) have 1555 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Citroen Six.
The heaviest car in a production line of Citroen Six, is the model Six (1939)
- its weight 1555 kg.
The smallest model is Six (1939) which length makes 4851 millimeters.
The longest Citroen Six is the model Six (1939), which length - the 4851 millimeters.
- Citroen Six was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2866 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Citroen Six makes 129 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Six (1939).
- The car Citroen Six is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Citroen Six Modifications (1)
Citroen Six (1939)
Top Citro_25c3_25abn models