DAF 55's summary:
- Doors: The car DAF 55 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 2+2 and 4-seat salon.
- DAF 55 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe, sedan (saloon).
The car 55 Coupe (1968) have 787 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of DAF 55.
The heaviest car in a production line of DAF 55, is the model 55 Marathon (1972)
- its weight 810 kg.
The smallest model is 55 Coupe (1968) which length makes 3880 millimeters.
The longest DAF 55 is the model 55 Marathon (1972), which length - the 3880 millimeters.
- DAF 55 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1108 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the DAF 55 makes 145 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 55 Marathon (1972).
- The car DAF 55 is equipped with only a continuously variable transmission (CVT) transmission.
DAF 55 Modifications (2)