Daihatsu Opti's summary:
- Doors: The car Daihatsu Opti was made only in option with 3 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 4 seats.
- Daihatsu Opti was issued with the following types of a body: hatchback (liftback) sedan, sedan (saloon).
The car Opti (1992) have 660 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Daihatsu Opti.
The heaviest car in a production line of Daihatsu Opti, is the model Opti Automatic
- its weight 790 kg.
The smallest model is Opti (1992) which length makes 3300 millimeters.
The longest Daihatsu Opti is the model Opti CX Automatic (1992), which length - the 3400 millimeters.
- Daihatsu Opti was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 659 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Daihatsu Opti makes 140 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Opti (1992).
- The car Daihatsu Opti is equipped with 3 types of transmission - manual, automatic and continuously variable transmission (CVT).
Daihatsu Opti Modifications (11)