Daimler DK's summary:
- Doors: The car Daimler DK was made only in option with 6 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 7 seats.
- Daimler DK was issued with the following types of a body: limousine.
The car DK 400 Limousine (1956) have 2032 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Daimler DK.
The heaviest car in a production line of Daimler DK, is the model DK 400 Limousine (1956)
- its weight 2032 kg.
The smallest model is DK 400 Limousine (1956) which length makes 5512 millimeters.
The longest Daimler DK is the model DK 400 Limousine (1956), which length - the 5512 millimeters.
- Daimler DK was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 4617 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Daimler DK makes 161 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named DK 400 Limousine (1956).
- The car Daimler DK is equipped with only a manual pre-selector transmission.
Daimler DK Modifications (1)