Datsun 1000's summary:
- Doors: The car Datsun 1000 was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Datsun 1000 was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car 1000 (1966) have 625 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Datsun 1000.
The heaviest car in a production line of Datsun 1000, is the model 1000 Model 211 (1958)
- its weight 925 kg.
The smallest model is 1000 (1966) which length makes 3810 millimeters.
The longest Datsun 1000 is the model 1000 Model 211 (1958), which length - the 3879 millimeters.
- Datsun 1000 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 988 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Datsun 1000 makes 135 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 1000 (1966).
- The car Datsun 1000 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Datsun 1000 Modifications (2)