Datsun 120's summary:
- Doors: There are 3 types of a body of the car Datsun 120 - 2, 4 and 5-door cars.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 2+2 and 5-seat salon.
- Datsun 120 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe, sedan (saloon), station wagon (estate, combi).
The car 120A Coupe (1974) have 695 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Datsun 120.
The heaviest car in a production line of Datsun 120, is the model 120Y (1974)
- its weight 810 kg.
The smallest model is 120A Coupe (1974) which length makes 3689 millimeters.
The longest Datsun 120 is the model 120Y Estate (1974), which length - the 3988 millimeters.
- Datsun 120 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 1171 cubic centimeters.
- The car Datsun 120 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Datsun 120 Modifications (3)