Datsun 15's summary:
- Doors: The car Datsun 15 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 5 and 2-seat salon.
- Datsun 15 was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car 15 Phaeton (1936) have 500 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Datsun 15.
The heaviest car in a production line of Datsun 15, is the model 15 Roadster (1936)
- its weight 500 kg.
The smallest model is 15 Roadster (1936) which length makes 2790 millimeters.
The longest Datsun 15 is the model 15 Phaeton (1936), which length - the 3187 millimeters.
- Datsun 15 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 722 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Datsun 15 makes 80 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: 15 Phaeton (1936) and 15 Roadster (1936).
- The car Datsun 15 is equipped with only a transmission.
Datsun 15 Modifications (2)