Datsun 240's summary:
- Doors: The car Datsun 240 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Datsun 240 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car 240Z (1969) have 1025 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Datsun 240.
The heaviest car in a production line of Datsun 240, is the model 240Z-G (1969)
- its weight 1120 kg.
The smallest model is 240Z (1969) which length makes 4140 millimeters.
The longest Datsun 240 is the model 240Z-G (1969), which length - the 4305 millimeters.
- Datsun 240 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2393 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Datsun 240 makes 204 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 240Z (1969).
- The car Datsun 240 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Datsun 240 Modifications (3)