Datsun Deluxe's summary:
- Doors: The car Datsun Deluxe was made only in option with 4 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 5 seats.
- Datsun Deluxe was issued with the following types of a body: sedan (saloon).
The car Deluxe Sedan (1953) have 890 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Datsun Deluxe.
The heaviest car in a production line of Datsun Deluxe, is the model Deluxe Sedan (1953)
- its weight 890 kg.
The smallest model is Deluxe Sedan (1953) which length makes 3805 millimeters.
The longest Datsun Deluxe is the model Deluxe Sedan (1953), which length - the 3805 millimeters.
- Datsun Deluxe was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 860 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Datsun Deluxe makes 78 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named Deluxe Sedan (1953).
- The car Datsun Deluxe is equipped with only a transmission.
Datsun Deluxe Modifications (1)