Ferrari 212's summary:
- Doors: The car Ferrari 212 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The car was issued in options with 2, 4 and 2+2-seat salon.
- Ferrari 212 was issued with the following types of a body: drophead coupe (convertible coupe), fixed-head coupe.
The car 212 Export (1952) have 800 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Ferrari 212.
The heaviest car in a production line of Ferrari 212, is the model 212 Inter (1952)
- its weight 1000 kg.
The smallest model is 212 (1951) which length makes 3715 millimeters.
The longest Ferrari 212 is the model 212 Inter (1952), which length - the 4210 millimeters.
- Ferrari 212 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2562 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Ferrari 212 makes 200 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 212 Inter (1952).
- The car Ferrari 212 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Ferrari 212 Modifications (9)