Ferrari 225's summary:
- Doors: The car Ferrari 225 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Ferrari 225 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe, drophead coupe (convertible coupe).
The car 225 S (1952) have 850 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Ferrari 225.
The heaviest car in a production line of Ferrari 225, is the model 225 Sport Spider (1952)
- its weight 1090 kg.
- Ferrari 225 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 2715 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Ferrari 225 makes 230 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: 225 S (1952) and 225 Sport Spider (1952).
- The car Ferrari 225 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Ferrari 225 Modifications (2)