Ferrari 430's summary:
- Doors: The car Ferrari 430 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Ferrari 430 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe.
The car 430 Scuderia (2007) have 1350 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Ferrari 430.
The heaviest car in a production line of Ferrari 430, is the model 430 Scuderia (2007)
- its weight 1350 kg.
The smallest model is 430 Scuderia (2007) which length makes 4512 millimeters.
The longest Ferrari 430 is the model 430 Scuderia (2007), which length - the 4512 millimeters.
- Ferrari 430 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 4308 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Ferrari 430 makes 320 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named 430 Scuderia (2007).
- The car Ferrari 430 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Ferrari 430 Modifications (1)