Ferrari 575's summary:
- Doors: The car Ferrari 575 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Ferrari 575 was issued with the following types of a body: convertible (cabriolet), fixed-head coupe, coupe.
The car 575M Maranello (2002) have 1690 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Ferrari 575.
The heaviest car in a production line of Ferrari 575, is the model 575M Maranello (2005)
- its weight 1734 kg.
The smallest model is 575M Maranello (2002) which length makes 4550 millimeters.
The longest Ferrari 575 is the model 575M Maranello (2004), which length - the 4560 millimeters.
- Ferrari 575 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 5748 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Ferrari 575 makes 325 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of such models as: 575M Maranello (2002) and 575M Maranello (2005).
- The car Ferrari 575 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Ferrari 575 Modifications (5)