Ferrari F50's summary:
- Doors: The car Ferrari F50 was made only in option with 2 doors.
- Seats: The salon of the car has 2 seats.
- Ferrari F50 was issued with the following types of a body: fixed-head coupe/ drophead coupe (convertible coupe), convertible (cabriolet).
The car F50 GT1 (1996) have 907 kg
and this is the minimum weight among all modifications of Ferrari F50.
The heaviest car in a production line of Ferrari F50, is the model F50 (1995)
- its weight 1230 kg.
The smallest model is F50 (1995) which length makes 4480 millimeters.
The longest Ferrari F50 is the model F50 GT1 (1996), which length - the 4578 millimeters.
- Ferrari F50 was equipped with only one option of the engine which volume is equal 4698 cubic centimeters.
The maximum speed of the Ferrari F50 makes 376 kilometers per hour.
You will see such information on a speedometer of model named F50 GT1 (1996).
- The car Ferrari F50 is equipped with only a manual transmission.
Ferrari F50 Modifications (3)